Well, here we go again. Another year come and gone. You have to admit, it’s been a pretty crazy year, both in the real world and in the literary world. So many good books have been coming out, like The Hate U Give, Turtles All the Way Down, and so many more. Maybe you’ve read all of them, or maybe you haven’t. Either way, we’ve compiled a list of ten 2017 books you NEED TO READ in the new year.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
- Sometimes We Tell the Truth by Kim Zarins
- The Adventurer’s Guide to Dragons And Why They Keep Biting Me (Sequel to The Adventurer’s Guide to Successful Escapes) by Wade Albert White
- The Doldrums and the Helmesley Curse (The Doldrums #2) by Nicholas Gannon
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
- Lemons by Melissa Savage
Happy New Year, and have fun reading!!
Emma and Cate