With summer coming to an end, many of us are groaning with the thought of back to school shopping and getting back to that dull, robotic schedule. So before we go back, we have a few books that we insist you read while we still have freedom.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- The Adventurer’s Guide to Successful Escapes by Wade Albert White
- The Land of Stories: When Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer
- Book Scavenger: The Unbreakable Code by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (just kidding!)
- (Actually 5) An Uninterrupted View of the Sky by Melanie Crowder
Carpe Liber!! Seize the book!!
~Emma and Omar